Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
I'm way behind

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Got mine today.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Channels have an N in upper right corner instead of a *
N on Feeds tab, groups show number of posts since last checkin.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Just got the Android version update. Something appears broken in BBM groups several people in my group could no longer see chats, had to close and start a whole new group.
Just got the update. Something appears broken in BBM groups several people in my group could no longer see chats, had to close and start a whole new group.
I'm really liking the BBM update, I think it's great to have news, who needs anything else when BBM does it all..

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
BBM News isn't available in my country !!!
It doesn't appear easy to jump out of the news app and see the actual web pages' URL when you want to bookmark a page. I really like that BBM offers news though. It will be interesting to see how it responds to my use and whether it begins to change the news presented. There also doesn't appear to be availability to customize the news presented. I'm sure they're working on this.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Love the new update for Android and iOS devices that brings Global News and new UI. I think a great idea would be to add settings to Global News for your local region rather than worldwide. What do you guys think?