Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackBerry Shade
Did anyone already use this app ?
Nope, since I've never heard of it.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Blackberry
Downloaded it yesterday and found it very useful for keeping your device screen personal in a crowded space. Highly recommended and would like to see this available for BB10 devices too.
I downloaded it but it has caused my swipe up app widgets to vanish, I'm guessing that's the reason because they were available until I downloaded the app. What I mean is the 3 dot under an icon is gone from every app that had one.i tried holding the icon down to make it come back but it won't.

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk
That's strange. I have just checked my Priv and my pop up widgets are fine
(14-03-2017, 08:29 PM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: I downloaded it but it has caused my swipe up app widgets to vanish, I'm guessing that's the reason because they were available until I downloaded the app. What I mean is the 3 dot under an icon is gone from every app that had one.i tried holding the icon down to make it come back but it won't.

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk
Did you reboot after downloading and installing? May clear things out and fix the issue.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
(14-03-2017, 10:20 PM)newcollector Wrote: Did you reboot after downloading and installing? May clear things out and fix the issue.

Yes I've tried everything, I don't have any problems with my Dtek50 it still has them.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Now that is a conundrum. Did you delete the app and reinstall? Or the Apple response: maybe you are holding it wrong. ;)

[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • Wayno
(15-03-2017, 08:39 AM)newcollector Wrote: Now that is a conundrum. Did you delete the app and reinstall? Or the Apple response: maybe you are holding it wrong. ;)

Yes, that's the problem, you're holding it wrong
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • ClarkAaron27