Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many going to buy KEYone ?
Saw that too. It's online only tonight, but I wonder if any will be on display in company stores. I would love to play with one.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Haven't been in a sprint store in years, no idea what they would display anymore.
Amazing BlackBerry Priv STV100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Before you buy the One+ I would do some research, I've been reading it's having nothing but problems, not saying it's true, but just to be on the safe side check it out.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
(16-07-2017, 10:34 AM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: Before you buy the One+ I would do some research, I've been reading it's having nothing but problems, not saying it's true, but just to be on the safe side check it out.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

It has been my nature to do research before I purchase. It drives my wife nuts because I talk about what I research months before I ever pull the trigger. What is happening now is the problems that surface get amplified but in reality are not widespread, like the KEYone screen lift.

If I jump from BlackBerry, it will only be after a lot of thought and more clarity on what the new devices will be like that BBMO will be releasing.

Thanks for the concern, ClarkAaron27. Since you own about every phone evermore available in the USA, why don't you purchase one, review it, and add it to your collection?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
I do the same, study new phones for quite a while before making decision.
OnePlus 5 looks great, but I doubt I will switch from BlackBerry anytime soon.
Amazing BlackBerry Priv STV100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I am in the same boat now. With all the reported issues with KEYone, and more and more surfacing each day, I will wait to see if these are fixed before I bite the bullet