Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had to post this lol. Made it just now
(03-04-2017, 08:23 AM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: I'm still trying to figure out why people are so rude, and just say the most immature stuff at times. Lol

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

My advice is don't dwell on it. There are far better things to do with your time.

- Ira
Simple. Ignore. Bla1ze is an iDiot.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(03-04-2017, 08:39 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Simple. Ignore. Bla1ze is an iDiot.
Exactly DL! You took the words right out of my mouth lol..

Agreed, it was rude and shouldn't have been said. Especially by someone with such a high profile in the BlackBerry Community.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(03-04-2017, 09:02 AM)Wayno Wrote: Agreed, it was rude and shouldn't have been said. Especially by someone with such a high profile in the BlackBerry Community.
I agree man. It doesn't bother me, I was just shocked because I couldn't understand why it was even said. But I wanted to share and show why I choose NOT to use CrackBerry, I feel right at home here. I don't bother people, but no matter what I respect everyone on here, rather if I think your wrong about something or with anything I'll always respect your opinions. And I get the same in return here. UTB is #1 Period...

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
Hey the emoji's work on here now!! Awesome.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
It was also tweeted to John Chen, maybe he will realise how hateful and abusive CB can be. Just glad that we treat our members with more respect here at UTB
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(03-04-2017, 09:38 AM)Wayno Wrote: It was also tweeted to John Chen, maybe he will realise how hateful and abusive CB can be. Just glad that we treat our members with more respect here at UTB
Yea I can't believe he tweeted Chen also.