• Brad
Nice. :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
Lmao.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
So I'm not friends with this Blaze guy, nor do I follow him on Twitter. Anyways I Tweeted John Chen the other day telling him I was a 16 year BlackBerry User, the reason I did was because a friend of mine did an Chen sent him a thank you letter ( no big deal) just thought it would be cool to get a letter from him. Anyhow! I get the most weirdest reply from this Blaze guy, this is the exact reason why I don't have anything to do with CrackBerry. I think its hilarious, but the reason I don't associate with anything CrackBerry.. İmage

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
I wonder if that's the real Bla1ze?
(03-04-2017, 08:04 AM)Wayno Wrote: I wonder if that's the real Bla1ze?

Doesn't look like it.

By the way, I don't have anything against CrackBerry. I signed up there practically the week it launched. I remember Kevin announcing and promoting his new site on blackberryforums.com at the time. But it's turned out to be not my kind of crowd and I was never very active there.

I am surprised BlackBerry is directing traffic there instead of the partner taking over BSCF and making it a BlackBerry Mobile property. I didn't see that coming.

- Ira
[-] The following 1 user Likes aiharkness's post:
  • Brad
Yes it's him, I looked it up and it's his other Twitter Account, he says in his other account to also follow him in this account.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
I'm still trying to figure out why people are so rude, and just say the most immature stuff at times. Lol

I'll take your word for it. I don't do twitter. (I did, but quit a long time ago when they started censoring.)

This here is about as social as I get.

- Ira
[-] The following 2 users Like aiharkness's post:
  • ClarkAaron27, newcollector
Lol, you can't make this stuff up...