Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with new Priv
OK so I bought another Priv from att and got my unlock code today and when I put another carrier sim in it I get a message MEP Locked which when's 10 attempts were done. Now I haven't even tried to enter any codes yet so I'm not sure why I got the message, Is there anyway to get past that so I can enter my code in? I know I can install another autoloader and do it but I've never done that and don't want to brick my phone. So any ideas? Again I'm not sure if this was a pre owned phone because it was already saying MEP locked and I haven't tried my unlocked code because I can't get to the menu to enter it. I'm at work now but was wondering if I try it without a sim can I get to the unlock menu? Please help. It's att and I have att I'm just trying to unlock it because I prefer all my phones unlocked that's why I always buy from BlackBerry, but this Priv I bought from att which I shouldn't have because of this type of problems lol.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
Video 
(28-03-2017, 03:55 AM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: OK so I bought another Priv from att and got my unlock code today and when I put another carrier sim in it I get a message MEP Locked which when's 10 attempts were done. Now I haven't even tried to enter any codes yet so I'm not sure why I got the message, Is there anyway to get past that so I can enter my code in? I know I can install another autoloader and do it but I've never done that and don't want to brick my phone. So any ideas? Again I'm not sure if this was a pre owned phone because it was already saying MEP locked and I haven't tried my unlocked code because I can't get to the menu to enter it. I'm at work now but was wondering if I try it without a sim can I get to the unlock menu? Please help. It's att and I have att I'm just trying to unlock it because I prefer all my phones unlocked that's why I always buy from BlackBerry, but this Priv I bought from att which I shouldn't have because of this type of problems lol.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Aaron think your best bet will be an autoloader.

Think if you follow BlackBerry Knowledge link sent you in BBM you should be ok. Considering you dont have understand any "information" on that PRIV yet.
Posted via PRIV and or Lenovo T450

Twitter: Rico4you

Cool
This may help also:
http://unlockworldwide.com/what-is-mep/
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(29-03-2017, 03:39 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: This may help also:
http://unlockworldwide.com/what-is-mep/
Thanks a ton man, I'm checking it out now.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk