Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess two things about my avatar
Isn't a little decorative thing that goes on the head? I obviously don't know guitars. Lol

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
(23-02-2014, 11:47 AM)Canuckvoip Wrote:
(23-02-2014, 11:39 AM)BBSuperAbuser Wrote: So, how bout a better pic?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

OK... here ya go...

It's a guitar thing shaped like the Star Trek symbol of a cartoon monkey that is pointing to the tear in the envelope. LOL
(23-02-2014, 12:11 PM)Brad Wrote: Isn't a little decorative thing that goes on the head? I obviously don't know guitars. Lol

OK... I've thought about this whilst at practice...
I'm thinking that you win, even though you can't name it.
Although not always decorative (as this one is) it actually serves a minor purpose. It is called a truss rod cover or TRC.
There's an angled hole where the headstock meets the neck/nut. That hole gives access to the truss rod which when turned left or right like a large screw provides more or less tension in the neck to create or lessen bow from top to bottom of said neck.
This device merely covers that hole. Here it is on my PRS Mira guitar. You can see the evil monkey from Chris's closet pointing to the ding on the headstock...

So... Brad... you are the big winner of the Pogo Plug with the first g missing. I would dearly love to install it for you personally. I think that somewhat apropos...
Congratulations and bend over Rover...
:rolleyes:

(23-02-2014, 03:51 PM)MePiikan LzBolaz Wrote: It's a guitar thing shaped like the Star Trek symbol of a cartoon monkey that is pointing to the tear in the envelope. LOL

You sir, are just the kind of insane person I like...

Bwahahahahaha!!!
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
Yay! I'm the winner!!
....wait...I don't wanna be the winner.

(23-02-2014, 07:13 PM)Brad Wrote: Yay! I'm the winner!!
....wait...I don't wanna be the winner.

Oh you're the winner all right. I'm packing an overnight bag as we speak. You sir get the personal installation of a pogo plug with no first g.
You have maybe 12 hours to get used to the idea...:idea:

Now you know why I kept guessing wrong Brad. Enjoy!
İmageİmage
(24-02-2014, 12:27 AM)BBSuperAbuser Wrote: Now you know why I kept guessing wrong Brad. Enjoy!

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Kind of looks like a surf wax comb