Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PKB vs VKB the battle rages on
(03-03-2017, 12:04 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: BTW, if I could afford it, my daily driver would be a Classic, with a Passport on Wi-Fi as a tablet.

Classic is awesome.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Almost perfect phone is the Classic.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(03-03-2017, 10:21 AM)Wayno Wrote: With Passport you get best of both worlds
Think Passport has an awesome PKB but BlackBerry missed out when they put 4th row on screen and also the lack of characters on the keys how traditional BlackBerry were always.

Sent from my awesome PRIV STV100-4
Posted via PRIV and or Lenovo T450

Twitter: Rico4you

Cool
(03-03-2017, 05:04 PM)Rico4you Wrote: Think Passport has an awesome PKB but BlackBerry missed out when they put 4th row on screen and also the lack of characters on the keys how traditional BlackBerry were always.

It does take a bit of getting used to. In fact, it took me over six months to get used to it. Switching from my the physical to onscreen was confusing and didn't feel right but now I love it. So much so that I find it difficult to use Priv keyboard. I have to start using it more now as I don't think we will see another Passport style keyboard
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • james pisano
(04-03-2017, 07:22 AM)Wayno Wrote: It does take a bit of getting used to. In fact, it took me over six months to get used to it. Switching from my the physical to onscreen was confusing and didn't feel right but now I love it. So much so that I find it difficult to use Priv keyboard. I have to start using it more now as I don't think we will see another Passport style keyboard
Yes agree I got used to it after like you a long period of time and also using PRIV further brain training! But feel we are hardcore BlackBerry users. But imagine all those others who tried the Passport PKB and just gave up quicky..thats why I said I think BlackBerry missed a point there!

Posted via PRIV and or Lenovo T450

Twitter: Rico4you

Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rico4you's post:
  • james pisano
That Passport keyboard was very innovative. The problem is it was too innovative for some.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv