Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miricast
I'm needing help figuring why my BlackBerry Z10 doesn't have the option in the WiFi settings like my BlackBerry Classic and Passport. Anyone know?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
I think those options came after the Z10 Aaron. Don't think the Z10 can do that. But it had HDMI. :)

Which I totally miss btw

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Yep - can confirm (having checked on both the Z10s in my house) that the Z10 doesn't support Miracast. The tabs show in Device Manager on the Storage Tab, but the Z10 doesn't have the necessary hardware to make use of that part of the OS
[-] The following 1 user Likes BrizBerryDevs's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
Oh that explains why I been looking and not finding it lol. Thanks @Brad and great show lastnight. Looking forward to my stuff you mailed to me. Thanks Man.

Swiped from My Blackberry Priv
(15-01-2017, 04:12 AM)BrizBerryDevs Wrote: Yep - can confirm (having checked on both the Z10s in my house) that the Z10 doesn't support Miracast. The tabs show in Device Manager on the Storage Tab, but the Z10 doesn't have the necessary hardware to make use of that part of the OS
I Chromecast off my Z10 using YouTube apk so I guess that's all I can do with my Z10.

(15-01-2017, 04:01 AM)Brad Wrote: But it had HDMI. :)

Which I totally miss btw

Doesn't the PRIV's Slimport connection support HDMI?
(15-01-2017, 04:14 AM)BrizBerryDevs Wrote: Doesn't the PRIV's Slimport connection support HDMI?
Yep. But I need a new cable. Lol

I bought a Roku, it supports Miracast.