Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlocked BlackBerry Passport
I have a like new BlackBerry Passport that I don't use because I have 2, im really a big Z10 person and have 2 of them also but I want another one anyways, So I'm looking to trade my Passport for a factory unlocked Z10. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

Swiped from My BlackBerry DTEK50
I do have a Z10 unlocked, but I already have a black and white Passport. Are you after a straight swap or cash adjustment?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(15-01-2017, 09:37 AM)Wayno Wrote: I do have a Z10 unlocked, but I already have a black and white Passport. Are you after a straight swap or cash adjustment?
Straight Swap, don't need no cash cause I think it's a fair trade cause I really like the Z10

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
I'm tempted. Postage to Australia might be a bit pricey though
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
If it was a Passport SE, I'd get my hands on a Z10 asap and trade you. Already own the OG Passport.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Geek's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
I will have a look at what I have for Z10. I replaced the battery with an aftermarket one about 12-18 months ago. I know I still have the box, a case or two and a screen protector. Have to check if I have original charger, if you're still interested let me know
Yes I'm interested. How much is the shipping you think!

Swiped from My Blackberry Priv
I'm not sure, could be around $30-40 for each of us. That's Australian, probably cheaper for you. But I'm happy to do that
I will get everything together and post some pics tomorrow. From memory it is in excellent condition as I have always had a good protective case and screen protector fitted
(18-01-2017, 09:19 PM)Wayno Wrote: I will get everything together and post some pics tomorrow. From memory it is in excellent condition as I have always had a good protective case and screen protector fitted
Sounds great. If you want to add me to BBM I can send you pictures. Or can post on here, either way is fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk