Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading Documents
I've posted some maybe obvious stuff in here in the past, but here's another surprise to me; a feature BB10 has that I hadn't been aware of.

When reading documents in "Documents to Go," or the file manager, you can pinch to zoom to increase or decrease the font.

Ironically, I discovered this first on my PlayBook and then checked to see if it worked on my Z30. LoL!!! So I guess my post is also for PlayBook users.

Maybe I should have entitled this post: "Amazing New PlayBook Feature!!!" :) :) :)
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 2 users Like james pisano's post:
  • Brad, Schmurf.
Interesting, though I don't use Documents to Go.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(22-12-2016, 05:09 AM)james pisano Wrote: I've posted some maybe obvious stuff in here in the past, but here's another surprise to me; a feature BB10 has that I hadn't been aware of.

When reading documents in "Documents to Go," or the file manager, you can pinch to zoom to increase or decrease the font.

Ironically, I discovered this first on my PlayBook and then checked to see if it worked on my Z30. LoL!!! So I guess my post is also for PlayBook users.

Maybe I should have entitled this post: "Amazing New PlayBook Feature!!!" :) :) :)

Just another great feature of BB10!
[-] The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Geek's post:
  • james pisano