Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
list of BlackBerry apps on dtek
I can't find a comprehensive list of BlackBerry apps that I'd expect to see on a DTEK. If I switched. The basic suite of BlackBerry apps on DTEK are HUB, Calendar. What else is there? Is docs to go there?
Is there anything specific you are looking for?

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
Notes, Calculator,Task, Device Search, Password Keeper that's just a few others you should have Pre Installed.

Swiped from My Blackberry Priv
This is on Priv, don't have a DTEK.

Password Keeper is there, I imported my settings.
Calculator is there, but I use Office Calculator Pro.
Notes Is there, don't use it.
Ditto for Tasks.
Device search is there.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Docs to go?
See Docs, which is Google Docs. Search shows Docs to Go, but don't think it's the same. Seems to be an office suite.
Can you use Google Docs to create a spreadsheet on your phone? I've seen the 'docs to go' app on Google Play store, and the icon looks the same as on my passport, but it says that it is a in'app-purchases. It seems that moving from BlackBerry 10 to the 'same' app on Android means having ads.
When I saw that, I noticed paid version was $14.99. No thanks.

(14-12-2016, 08:05 AM)leverspro Wrote: Can you use Google Docs to create a spreadsheet on your phone? I've seen the 'docs to go' app on Google Play store, and the icon looks the same as on my passport, but it says that it is a in'app-purchases. It seems that moving from BlackBerry 10 to the 'same' app on Android means having ads.