Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Brad et al
(08-05-2014, 02:22 PM)ray689 Wrote: To put your mind at ease James....here at UTB you will always have a place to express your love and support of BlackBerry without having to explain or defend yourself. Any trolls will be dispatched right back to where they came from.

No doubt Ray! I was just sharing some thoughts!

(08-05-2014, 02:01 PM)Brad Wrote:
(08-05-2014, 01:40 PM)james pisano Wrote: Hey Brad- cool. Nice, thoughtful reply. FYI- my thoughts were just thoughts about UTB going forward. Things that you're already doing really well now, but might get more difficult as UTB get's bigger. I'm really hopeful you're all able to maintain the spirit you have now. :)

And here I thought you were just concerned about Undbiter's recent graduation. And if you are, so am I!!

Oh geeze, Brad, don't say that. I don't even know Undbiter. I'm sure he's great! I was just sharing thoughts... now he's gonna edit me out!!! ;) oh the drama...!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
(09-05-2014, 10:30 AM)james pisano Wrote:
(08-05-2014, 02:22 PM)ray689 Wrote: To put your mind at ease James....here at UTB you will always have a place to express your love and support of BlackBerry without having to explain or defend yourself. Any trolls will be dispatched right back to where they came from.

(08-05-2014, 01:40 PM)james pisano Wrote: Hey Brad- cool. Nice, thoughtful reply. FYI- my thoughts were just thoughts about UTB going forward. Things that you're already doing really well now, but might get more difficult as UTB get's bigger. I'm really hopeful you're all able to maintain the spirit you have now. :)

And here I thought you were just concerned about Undbiter's recent graduation. And if you are, so am I!!

Oh geeze, Brad, don't say that. I don't even know Undbiter. I'm sure he's great! I was just sharing thoughts... now he's gonna edit me out!!! ;) oh the drama...!
I'll be back. First rule of modding: don't use your mod powers while angry! :P lol.

Just joking James :)
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes undbiter65's post:
  • james pisano
(10-05-2014, 03:42 AM)undbiter65 Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 10:30 AM)james pisano Wrote:

I'll be back. First rule of modding: don't use your mod powers while angry! :P lol.

Just joking James :)

Should we be calling you undb1ter now?