Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So........ The election
Well, new head honcho for the amis..... Will anything change or will people just continue to grow angrier?

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
The first 100 days will set the tone. Most like the Iran Nuclear Deal will be rescinded along with a lot of other executive orders done by President Obama. There will be cabinet selections and approvals. Also work will start on fixing Obamacare which will be harder than people think due to how the laws are written.

But all the checks and balances are in place. Supreme Court judge will be put forth and approved.

Those of a more liberal agenda will stand against anything that smacks of conservative values. But Life will go on. Hopefully the President elect will surround himself with quality people who want to serve with integrity, not with an eye to present or potential future personal power or personal gain.

Above all else every American needs to pray for President elect Trump. He has a lot to learn and a lot of issues to deal with. May he lead with wisdom and grace.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
Yup

Aaarrrggghhh
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Realistically Congress and the Senate will act as moderators. So will external realities that any leader would have to deal with. While the Republicans control both houses, not all are on board with Trump and he may face some censure within his ranks. As with all politicians, it's one thing to say what they will do if elected, it's another thing to actually do it once they get elected. If that wasn't the case would we have so many broken election promises?

My hope for the American people is that he can show leadership and not be an embarrassment like Dubya. The US doesn't need to be embarrassed on the world stage any further.
TBH I have a feeling he will do well

[-] The following 1 user Likes Nnik's post:
  • newcollector
He probably will, probably because he isn't a moron and really won't be able to enact some of the silliness he spouted during the election. He'll probably settle in and be pragmatic about his choices.
The election crap was to draw attention.....and it worked

[-] The following 1 user Likes Nnik's post:
  • newcollector
Droves me nutz instead.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
He is showing that he is more circumspect than the media gave him credit for being. He will surprise people because any successful businessman knows the key to success is to surround yourself with people who are not "Yes" men and women, but who are smart, practical and people of integrity.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv