Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android Rule: current + 2
I can live without the pkb to lighten up the device a bit

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nnik's post:
  • DickLewis13
I'm a pkb fanatic, so using a smartphone without one as my primary has always been something that I don't prefer to do. I've done it, just don't like it.
[-] The following 3 users Like The_Alpha_Geek's post:
  • Brad, BrizBerryDevs, james pisano
I agree, the PKB makes the Priv heavier, but I love the heft of it. I like my Q20 for the same reason; it's really solid.

Via BlackBerry Priv and Tapatalk
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • The_Alpha_Geek
I prefer my devices with some heft to it, personally.
[-] The following 3 users Like The_Alpha_Geek's post:
  • Brad, james pisano, Schmurf.
(03-01-2017, 04:28 PM)The_Alpha_Geek Wrote: I prefer my devices with some heft to it, personally.

I agree. My wife has the DTEK50 and it feels so light it seems fragile. I'd rather have something with substance to it. I'm a big boy, I can one-hand my phones.
No problem with heft, just never use PKB on my Priv. Just prefer an all touch anymore.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Had my PRIV since late Oct/early Nov, and I'm still using both the VKB and PKB almost equally. VKB is good for short messages/text/tweets, but for longer messages nothing beats the PKB!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BrizBerryDevs's post:
  • james pisano
I also find that heft has some positives to it. You are less likely to drop the Priv because you feel it in your hands. Some seem so light that the slightest bump seems to make them go airborne.

I like that heft because it gives the device a meaningful build quality impression. I had that same feeling toward the old slider Torch phones.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
Heft and bulky are two different things. Z30 is all touch. Felt fine to me.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(04-01-2017, 04:38 AM)BrizBerryDevs Wrote: Had my PRIV since late Oct/early Nov, and I'm still using both the VKB and PKB almost equally. VKB is good for short messages/text/tweets, but for longer messages nothing beats the PKB!
Agree. Love using the PKB and the VKB has it's place too.

Via BlackBerry Priv and Tapatalk
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook