Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J. Williams trash talks DTEK 60
(29-10-2016, 07:33 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Problem is that some BlackBerry lovers only want BB10 and cannot accept BlackBerry going with Android. We have members that are no longer active for that very reason.
Bloody shame to say the least.
If it was up to those people they'd still be humming and haaing about the invention of the wheel

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nnik's post:
  • DickLewis13
Possible. But they ain't missed, so doesn't matter. :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I Tweeted him to watch Brad's video and he complained that I was trying to embarrass him with my Tweet. I said no, maybe he could learn something from the video. Brad did an excellent job.
Are you surprised. When someone becomes a BlackBerry basher, they do not want facts, they just like to hear themselves roar.
Bozos.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • james pisano
(31-10-2016, 02:18 PM)SipoKapumba Wrote: I Tweeted him to watch Brad's video and he complained that I was trying to embarrass him with my Tweet. I said no, maybe he could learn something from the video. Brad did an excellent job.
Fool is walking around with his pants around his ankles and says YOU embarrassed him? Lmao!

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nnik's post:
  • DickLewis13
Can't touch that one, Nik. Tounge Hehe!
He is a moron
He's a complete idiot. He and I got into it in one of his YouTube Channel posts comments section a while back. I used to be in a BBM group with him once before it got shut down. I was posting facts to correct his errors that he made concerning the DTEK50, and he felt that I embarrassed him and banned me. It was hilarious!
Alpha, we can't go around spreading the truth now, can we? ;)
Shame, but not surprising. Frankly, this Priv with Marshmallow is an excellent device. I'm assuming the D60 is also good. If he can't see that, he's an idiot.

Via BlackBerry Priv and Tapatalk
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • Schmurf.