Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J. Williams trash talks DTEK 60
I saw this on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0wSC_WpTdc . J. Williams came down heavy on the DTEK 50. He has done the same for the DTEK 60. He says BlackBerry has not business producing Android phones, instead, they should produce another BB10 phone. He says the claim about security is a gimmick and why should anybody buy a DTEK 60 when the Alcatel Idol 4s is $100 cheaper and comes with VR headsets? Such reviews don't help the case for the BlackBerry devices business. I am disappointed in him.
Williams is an iDiot. Another basher trying to make his Apple stock go up.
Security on iPhone is the gimmick, so I pay no attention to these bozos.
Also won't waste my time nor give him any hits.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 2 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • Ninja, Nnik
(29-10-2016, 06:48 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Williams is an iDiot. Another basher trying to make his Apple stock go up.
Security on iPhone is the gimmick, so I pay no attention to these bozos.
Also won't waste my time nor give him any hits.

He says he is a BlackBerry fan through and through. I used to believe him, but lately, he has been really bashing BlackBerry.
I can't stand that guy. I get pissed at him cause he claims to be a BlackBerry fan but talks crap on them. I bet he's really mad now because I've read at least 15 comments from Samsung users saying they left Samsung for the Dtek60, I bet he won't like that lol.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 3 users Like ClarkAaron27's post:
  • james pisano, Ninja, Nnik
Problem is that some BlackBerry lovers only want BB10 and cannot accept BlackBerry going with Android. We have members that are no longer active for that very reason.
Bloody shame to say the least.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Brad
He says that there's no diff between DTEK and any other Android phone.
Bwahahahahaha!!!! Lost all cred right there.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
[-] The following 3 users Like Canuckvoip's post:
  • bartron, james pisano, Ninja
Lost all cred when he decided to bash all BlackDroid.

(29-10-2016, 09:27 AM)Canuckvoip Wrote: He says that there's no diff between DTEK and any other Android phone.
Bwahahahahaha!!!! Lost all cred right there.
First of all, who the #$&¥ is J. Williams? I have never heard of the guy. Secondly, why should anyone care what he says? His reasoning sounds like it's coming from a complete moron.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • Ninja
That's my sentiments on every BlackBerry basher that someone posts about.
Ignore is easier than getting upset. If a pressitude is an iDiot, nothing we can do will change their mind.
Don't get any hits on their sites from me.

(29-10-2016, 02:48 PM)Schmurf. Wrote: First of all, who the #$&¥ is J. Williams? I have never heard of the guy. Secondly, why should anyone care what he says? His reasoning sounds like it's coming from a complete moron.
Someone need to explain to him the difference between the security of BlackDroid and regular Android.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv