Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samsung Note is out
They'll never make the Note again and the new people will either switch to BlackBerry or the iPhone or  Samsung send. But now is the time fhere sells whe application os out there. I've heard at least loo get a BlackBerry

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Not quite sure what title or thread means. It has been announced that the Note 7 is cancelled.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I meant the Samsung note lol. There will never be another note, the s8 is taking its place

I thought the S8 was the next in the line of Galaxy models. Right now there is nothing replacing the Note line.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
S8 is Galaxy, if Samsung decides to bring back what we know as the Note, you can bet the name will be changed.
Samsung is done with the Note, there will never be another note. The S8 will be just like the note. It will have everything in it like the note but it's going to be called the S8. I have a friend who works for some branch of Samsung and he said the Note name will never be used again. What's funny is he told me when they tried to fix the recall all they did was put more coating around the battery and he said it wouldn't fix the problem, he was right lol. The S8 will have a curved right screen with a pen. That's what I was told. But I'm positive about the Note name being done forever.

Think that is what I said also, no way will Note name be used again.
BTW, actually don't care if Samsung quits making phones all together.
I'll never buy one.

(26-10-2016, 10:48 PM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: But I'm positive about the Note name being done forever.

(26-10-2016, 11:11 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Think that is what I said also, no way will Note name be used again.
BTW, actually don't care if Samsung quits making phones all together.
I'll never buy one.
Me either lol, I had the S6 and S7 and had nothing but problems with them. I think Samsung is junk.