Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone only on a BlackDroid Device miss the work arounds on BB10
Or is that just me?

Getting certain apps to work, using Sachesi for your OS needs.  That sort of thing.

Not very elegantly phrased but,...I DON'T CARE!
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
The likelihood of me getting a Priv increases a little every day.

I do not expect to miss any app specific work arounds.

The OS work arounds that allow me to keep updated without waiting for carrier approval is a big reason that I have stayed with BB10. I would definitely miss those.
Since everything works well on my Priv, work-arounds aren't needed.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Nope, don't miss the work-around one bit. Plus even with that option on bb10, some of the apps would not work fully as designed or would not work at all.

There are plenty of extra things I can do on the Priv that keeps me from getting bored. I can try out various launchers, design different themes, use different icon sets so the device reflects my personality or how I want it to function.

Now if BB10 ever becomes fully able to use the Play Store, then I might consider going back to it. The OS is so good, but there are some apps I want and some I have to have (work related) that right now do not function smoothly or at all. Wouldn't it be great if 10.3.3 surprised everyone with full Play Store capability.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
Would make some very happy campers. Only had a couple of apps that didn't work well on BB10.
That's why BB10 has the best web browser.

(20-10-2016, 11:41 PM)newcollector Wrote: Now if BB10 ever becomes fully able to use the Play Store, then I might consider going back to it. The OS is so good, but there are some apps I want and some I have to have (work related) that right now do not function smoothly or at all. Wouldn't it be great if 10.3.3 surprised everyone with full Play Store capability.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • newcollector
I really liked bb10 phones, but have to f@#€ around to get any app to work drove me to Private and Dtek

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Methinks Nik became annoyed. Gotta admit BlackDroid is nice.
I'm not sure what workarounds you're talking about. I have no issues on BB10. What I'd like to know is how you sync your data from your device to your computer in Android. 'Splain that one to me because I'm still trying to find a decent sync app for my wife's Priv.
Splain.... Sync app

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
(25-10-2016, 04:12 PM)Schmurf. Wrote: I'm not sure what workarounds you're talking about. I have no issues on BB10. What I'd like to know is how you sync your data from your device to your computer in Android. 'Splain that one to me because I'm still trying to find a decent sync app for my wife's Priv.

The short answer is...poorly.

The long answer is that my data syncs via accounts over servers and through Google Chrome integration. In terms of documents and such, I use a cloud solution so that I'm not storing anything on my device.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook