Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passports Starting To Disappear From Shopblackberry.com
(02-05-2017, 10:02 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Actually Classic II would thrill me.

Running Android? Isn't that the KEYone? Lol
KEYone is BlackDroid, when I post Classic II, I'm referring to BB10.
Yes, I know not to wish in one hand or .....

(02-05-2017, 12:29 PM)Wayno Wrote: Running Android? Isn't that the KEYone? Lol
Amazing BlackBerry Priv STV100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
The DTEK60 followed suit and it seems to be gone from the ShopBlackberry site as well.
I think you have to buy Berries from BlackBerry partners, e.g., Amazon or carriers, etc.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Shop BlackBerry is defunct. Only DTEK50 showing, click Buy Today, points you to Amazon.com.
https://us.blackberry.com/smartphones/dt...kberry/buy
Amazing BlackBerry Priv STV100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
The Blackberry OS10 which are z10, q10, Passport, Classic and Q5 are the last models manufactured in Ireland, Hungary and Mexico. The mobile device units were then sold off to Emtek Hol dings of Indonesia, which is why Blackberry Mobile devices switched to Android and then they were sold off to a Chinese Co. Called UCL which makes other mid-range mobiles. The Passport is probably the safest cell phone on the planet, I bought one in March new factory edit made in Mexico for 600 Euros which is approx. 720 USD - the problem is Blackberry no longer produces mobiles and they are selling off the old stock. So the reason passport is being scarce is that they are running out. UK Amazon still has supplies as a lot went there, the UAE, India and Vodafone Italy. Hungary has some units but top-quality is definetly Mexico made, stainless steel with the I Beams. Damn Shame they stopped producing them, definetly a rich man's phone!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk