Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
October OS update for ATT Priv
Just got the Oct. 5 update for my AT&T Priv. Loaded and rolling. Everything is good to go! Nice to see att on top of things.

My joy is tempered by my concern for all you Verizon guys and gals.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • Brad
Not saying anything just to keep it clean.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(12-10-2016, 12:43 AM)newcollector Wrote: Just got the Oct. 5 update for my AT&T Priv. Loaded and rolling. Everything is good to go! Nice to see att on top of things.

My joy is tempered by my concern for all you Verizon guys and gals.

Nice to see your deep concern for others.... Wondering if they care? Lmao!

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
Of course we care. Why we complain so much.

(12-10-2016, 04:24 AM)Nnik Wrote: Nice to see your deep concern for others.... Wondering if they care? Lmao!

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
I was really glad to see my update come in, but I am really sorry Verizon just won't update the Priv. I mean, Verizon's coverage is the best, but their software service just sucks swamp water

Complaints galore filed with FCC. Unfortunately they don't cover that yet, but are looking into changing their laws to cover it.
Though there may not be immediate consumer satisfaction, there has to be some good feeling knowing that the concerted efforts by a few have rattled the cages of the high and mighty. To think that the law is changed so that this will not happen is a very good and meaningful accomplishment (if the FCC actually gets it done).