Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why all the iPhone hate
Old guys repeat themselves.
Good Luck with the playlist.

(06-10-2016, 05:29 AM)Cassie Wrote: LOL you said the same thing before!

I can't resolve the playlist thing. I'm going to have to do it manually. A pain.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Cassie
Did the Genius help you out?
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
(15-10-2016, 02:03 PM)Canuckvoip Wrote: Did the Genius help you out?

No I just don't have the time to go to a store. I spent a lot of time on it, more than I'd like. But now that it's set up I'm backing it up to iCloud so I won't lose it.

I hate to give up the iPod Classic. It's been such a good friend since high school.
Hmmmm backing up to iCloud so you don't lose it.... Make sure you're not sharing it lmao!

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
(18-10-2016, 12:21 AM)Nnik Wrote: Hmmmm backing up to iCloud so you don't lose it.... Make sure you're not sharing it lmao!

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

I'm sharing it with my husband through the Family Share option.
Since iCloud has been hacked so often, think that's what Nik meant by sharing with everyone.  Tounge

(18-10-2016, 03:52 AM)Cassie Wrote: I'm sharing it with my husband through the Family Share option.
(18-10-2016, 05:42 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Since iCloud has been hacked so often, think that's what Nik meant by sharing with everyone.  Tounge

Oh I had been talking about music.

As far as iCloud for family albums I've got two factor authentication with a 14 character password that contains special characters, numbers, and different upper and lower case characters that is not used anywhere else.

This is how my husband's is set up too.

We don't use common passwords and we don't rotate passwords.

I'm not worried. Nobody I know either friends or family has had their iCloud information stolen. And it's nice to create albums and share them with family.

We don't keep naughty pictures if you're referring to the movie star pictures that were stolen. We've got three curious little girls and we can't risk anything.
And the iDiot celebs used simple passwords. Duh.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Cassie
I wonder it that government dude used a simple pw, the one that was just hacked recently

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Very likely. Birthday or something just as stupid.