Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why all the iPhone hate
(02-10-2016, 01:58 AM)newcollector Wrote: It won't get you kicked out of here, Cassie. But why would you want to stay since this site has a definite BlackBerry orientation. You may find that you want to interact with those of like persuasion when it comes to how to utilize your iPhones to the max. We don't know how to do that.

You can stay and interact with UTB members. No harm in that. But I think the conversation won't be geared toward your interest as far as a device is concerned.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv

This phone and I were never a match. I told my husband that. I was happier wwith my Q10.
But that's all done and I can't change that.
In any case it will all change tonnight.
Thank you for being kinnd.
I do hope you stay and interact. You may find that the newer BlackBerry devices are more to your liking and not so restricted in some of their capabilities. Let us know how it goes.

Just don't get too caught up in the Eco - system, that can get very expensive. Most people I know regret the iPhone choice and then it's too late.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
(02-10-2016, 04:20 AM)newcollector Wrote: I do hope you stay and interact. You may find that the newer BlackBerry devices are more to your liking and not so restricted in some of their capabilities. Let us know how it goes.

It's going a bit overwhelming. We both got the 128GB Plus. He got the matte black and I got the rose gold. He got an otter box case but I got a Speck and we both got glass screen protectors.
I'm having to figure out that when I want something I go to the thing I want and not a central menu. Like when I want to change what runs in the background I go down to the bottom in the settings to the thing I want to change. It's a different way to think I guess.
Oh the camera is fantastic.
Learning a touchscreen is strange. I miss the keyboard. But my husband is flying on his work one already even though he got it on Friday and it's the small one. I just watch him and I laugh.
I told him I wouldn't mind giving the girls an iPad for Christmas. But I'm not giving them our phones to play games even though there are a lot of educational games in the App Store.

It feels very weird. I've only had BlackBerry phones. We set up two step authentication and we set up family share but we have two different Apple ID. So I think this works like we share music and apps and pictures. But our messages are separate because I don't want to be getting his messages like we would if we set up one Apple ID. So far it seems to be working.

I don't know how to transfer the music from my iPod that I've always had to this. It's the old Classic iPod from before they had the touch ones.

I'm going to get us a Genius Bar appointment for that. Then we can share our music on family share I think.

I don't know. I'm learning all this and I'm not good at all this.
(02-10-2016, 10:04 AM)Nnik Wrote: Just don't get too caught up in the Eco - system, that can get very expensive. Most people I know regret the iPhone choice and then it's too late.

We both have the old kind of iPods from a few years now for music and we have a lot of music. I don't see us getting Apple TVs or Macs even if they're very nice but SO expensive but I do think an iPad for the girls is in our future. For Christmas.
(02-10-2016, 04:05 AM)Cassie Wrote: This phone and I were never a match. I told my husband that. I was happier wwith my Q10.
But that's all done and I can't change that.
In any case it will all change tonnight.
Thank you for being kinnd.

Good luck on your new phone then. Just want you to know that folks here disliking a certain company's business practises doesn't mean we hate the people who use said company's products... unless they're trolls of course. In any case, feel free to stay around to keep up with BlackBerry news or other explosive up-to-date news, you'll always be welcomed :)
[-] The following 2 users Like RedFoxOne's post:
  • Brad, Cassie
Feel free to vent your frustrations when necessary

[-] The following 1 user Likes Nnik's post:
  • newcollector
(03-10-2016, 06:14 PM)Nnik Wrote: Feel free to vent your frustrations when necessary

Well that's dangerous!!!
(03-10-2016, 02:26 PM)RedFoxOne Wrote: Good luck on your new phone then. Just want you to know that folks here disliking a certain company's business practises doesn't mean we hate the people who use said company's products... unless they're trolls of course. In any case, feel free to stay around to keep up with BlackBerry news or other explosive up-to-date news, you'll always be welcomed :)

Thank you. That is very kind.
Good Luck, Cassie. Hope an update doesn't brick your phone.  Tounge Hehe!
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy