Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had no idea
I just realized my BlackBerry Classic works on wireless Charging and read that the att Passport does to. Does anyone have an att passport confirm it?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Quite a few work with wireless charging, no good for me, shell case is too thick, blocks it out.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
Had never knew any BlackBerry 10 phones would lol. I found out lastnight

Lol. Yes, AT&T Passport has wireless charging.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
Awesome

Never used wireless though I know the phones have the capability. Is it slower to charge and is there such a thing as wireless qualcom 2.0 quick charge capability?

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
My experience with wireless was it was slower.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
My wireless charger is extremely slow. Low to the point that it basically just maintains the battery while I'm blending. It's not actually charged up any more when I take it off from when I put it on. But the phone sure gets hot!

Another feature that BlackBerry doesn't mention, along with the Passport being waterproof (or at least water resistant) and support the ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec) for music.

Did you get your Classic from a carrier or ShopBlackBerry ?
(21-09-2016, 04:00 AM)bartron Wrote: Another feature that BlackBerry doesn't mention, along with the Passport being waterproof (or at least water resistant) and support the ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec) for music.

Did you get your Classic from a carrier or ShopBlackBerry ?
My BlackBerry Classic and BlackBerry PRIV is from att but all of my other BlackBerry phones are from BlackBerry. Not sure if you were asking me so if not I'm sorry I answered.