Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to new forum staff
(07-05-2014, 11:12 AM)MiSsy Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 05:22 PM)Brad Wrote: I know it may not seem like it, but we have mods here. Now, don't be afraid, our mods are BlackBerry fans, here to make sure BlackBerry fans have a voice. In all honesty, the only thing we've had to moderate so far, is spammers dropping links to sell us medicine to make various body parts stand up or slim down. Oh, and censoring a few curse words from that punk Undbiter.

But our forums are getting a bit more active, and where I used to be able to thumb through all the posts in one sitting, I can't anymore. And that's a great thing! I hope we continue in that direction. But, we do need an extra set of eyes in this case, and obviously, we need someone who spends a lot of time here, and who we can trust, who shows responsibility and maturity. We couldn't find that. Instead we threw Undbiter a set of keys.

So, everyone congratulate and welcome Undbiter in his new position. And remember Undbiter, we delete spam, stop clicking the links, that pill won't really work for you.

NOOOOOOO
Not mods, anything but mods Crying why are you doing this us Brad WHY!
And now you're taking away our curse words too, what if I wanted to spam links offering medicines that made you stand up WHILE slimming down and there you go just taking it away from the people. Saying words like responsibility and maturity. Did we make you mad? If we did we're sorry...........................................................but not really.

Excellent stealth work sneaking in there like that undbiter, infact you were so sneaky even you didn't know you did it. Now that is what I call skill!!!
I feel safer now Hehe!

Not too long ago, BBM was asking for ideas about new emoticons. By any chance are you the same MiSsy that requested a "farting rainbow colored unicorn emoticon"?

BlackBerry z30...my weapon of choice.
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
Congrats Undbiter! Well done!
(10-05-2014, 11:13 AM)BungaDude Wrote: Congrats Undbiter! Well done!

Bunga!! You're back!

:)
(08-05-2014, 12:29 PM)undbiter65 Wrote:
(07-05-2014, 09:34 PM)MiSsy Wrote:
(07-05-2014, 01:45 PM)Brad Wrote:
(07-05-2014, 11:12 AM)MiSsy Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 05:22 PM)Brad Wrote: I know it may not seem like it, but we have mods here. Now, don't be afraid, our mods are BlackBerry fans, here to make sure BlackBerry fans have a voice. In all honesty, the only thing we've had to moderate so far, is spammers dropping links to sell us medicine to make various body parts stand up or slim down. Oh, and censoring a few curse words from that punk Undbiter.

But our forums are getting a bit more active, and where I used to be able to thumb through all the posts in one sitting, I can't anymore. And that's a great thing! I hope we continue in that direction. But, we do need an extra set of eyes in this case, and obviously, we need someone who spends a lot of time here, and who we can trust, who shows responsibility and maturity. We couldn't find that. Instead we threw Undbiter a set of keys.

So, everyone congratulate and welcome Undbiter in his new position. And remember Undbiter, we delete spam, stop clicking the links, that pill won't really work for you.

NOOOOOOO
And now you're taking away our curse words too, what if I wanted to spam links offering medicines that made you stand up WHILE slimming down and there you go just taking it away from the people. Saying words like responsibility and maturity. Did we make you mad? If we did we're sorry...........................................................but not really.

Excellent stealth work sneaking in there like that undbiter, infact you were so sneaky even you didn't know you did it. Now that is what I call skill!!!
I feel safer now Hehe!

Well at least there's no Ambassadors!!!

We were going to have our own version, then realized we didn't want iPhone users here.

:-)

But why not, why wouldn't you want to slap a glorified noddy badge on a person who has done next to nothing, so their head can actually expand beyond their stupidity and then they run around lob-sided crashing into everyone and blaming them.
Yes sir-ee every BlackBerry fan site needs BlackBerry hating ambassadors
NOT
Posting pics about their stupid vans and dogs when they're losing an argument. Lol.

You just calm down on the dog talk. Puppies are cute mmmmkay
Your blissful iGnorance may shield you from the rest of the world but it can't save you from yourself.... or Google
(10-05-2014, 08:09 PM)MiSsy Wrote:
(08-05-2014, 12:29 PM)undbiter65 Wrote:
(07-05-2014, 09:34 PM)MiSsy Wrote:
(07-05-2014, 01:45 PM)Brad Wrote:
(07-05-2014, 11:12 AM)MiSsy Wrote: NOOOOOOO

I feel safer now Hehe!

Well at least there's no Ambassadors!!!

We were going to have our own version, then realized we didn't want iPhone users here.

:-)

But why not, why wouldn't you want to slap a glorified noddy badge on a person who has done next to nothing, so their head can actually expand beyond their stupidity and then they run around lob-sided crashing into everyone and blaming them.
Yes sir-ee every BlackBerry fan site needs BlackBerry hating ambassadors
NOT
Posting pics about their stupid vans and dogs when they're losing an argument. Lol.

You just calm down on the dog talk. Puppies are cute mmmmkay

Yes. That they are. No disrespect to dogs Missy! Forgive me :'(
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"