Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to new forum staff
Cool
Woo Hooo!!!!

Congrats Undbiter! Welcome to the team buddy, it's time to celebrate!

Big_smile2

Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
(06-05-2014, 05:22 PM)Brad Wrote: I know it may not seem like it, but we have mods here. Now, don't be afraid, our mods are BlackBerry fans, here to make sure BlackBerry fans have a voice. In all honesty, the only thing we've had to moderate so far, is spammers dropping links to sell us medicine to make various body parts stand up or slim down. Oh, and censoring a few curse words from that punk Undbiter.

But our forums are getting a bit more active, and where I used to be able to thumb through all the posts in one sitting, I can't anymore. And that's a great thing! I hope we continue in that direction. But, we do need an extra set of eyes in this case, and obviously, we need someone who spends a lot of time here, and who we can trust, who shows responsibility and maturity. We couldn't find that. Instead we threw Undbiter a set of keys.

So, everyone congratulate and welcome Undbiter in his new position. And remember Undbiter, we delete spam, stop clicking the links, that pill won't really work for you.

NOOOOOOO
Not mods, anything but mods Crying why are you doing this us Brad WHY!
And now you're taking away our curse words too, what if I wanted to spam links offering medicines that made you stand up WHILE slimming down and there you go just taking it away from the people. Saying words like responsibility and maturity. Did we make you mad? If we did we're sorry...........................................................but not really.

Excellent stealth work sneaking in there like that undbiter, infact you were so sneaky even you didn't know you did it. Now that is what I call skill!!!
I feel safer now Hehe!
Your blissful iGnorance may shield you from the rest of the world but it can't save you from yourself.... or Google
[-] The following 1 user Likes MiSsy's post:
  • Robert
(07-05-2014, 12:09 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: Haha yup I was sleeping! Missed my promotion lol. Thanks guys! I spend a LOT of my time here anyway. So modding will be easy for me. :) Glad to officially be Team UTB! *dancing*

Congrats buddy...and don't believe them, I didn't vote no for promoting you :). Just kidding bro. Welcome aboard.
(07-05-2014, 11:12 AM)MiSsy Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 05:22 PM)Brad Wrote: I know it may not seem like it, but we have mods here. Now, don't be afraid, our mods are BlackBerry fans, here to make sure BlackBerry fans have a voice. In all honesty, the only thing we've had to moderate so far, is spammers dropping links to sell us medicine to make various body parts stand up or slim down. Oh, and censoring a few curse words from that punk Undbiter.

But our forums are getting a bit more active, and where I used to be able to thumb through all the posts in one sitting, I can't anymore. And that's a great thing! I hope we continue in that direction. But, we do need an extra set of eyes in this case, and obviously, we need someone who spends a lot of time here, and who we can trust, who shows responsibility and maturity. We couldn't find that. Instead we threw Undbiter a set of keys.

So, everyone congratulate and welcome Undbiter in his new position. And remember Undbiter, we delete spam, stop clicking the links, that pill won't really work for you.

NOOOOOOO
And now you're taking away our curse words too, what if I wanted to spam links offering medicines that made you stand up WHILE slimming down and there you go just taking it away from the people. Saying words like responsibility and maturity. Did we make you mad? If we did we're sorry...........................................................but not really.

Excellent stealth work sneaking in there like that undbiter, infact you were so sneaky even you didn't know you did it. Now that is what I call skill!!!
I feel safer now Hehe!

Well at least there's no Ambassadors!!!

We were going to have our own version, then realized we didn't want iPhone users here.

:-)
(07-05-2014, 01:42 PM)ray689 Wrote:
(07-05-2014, 12:09 AM)undbiter65 Wrote: Haha yup I was sleeping! Missed my promotion lol. Thanks guys! I spend a LOT of my time here anyway. So modding will be easy for me. :) Glad to officially be Team UTB! *dancing*

Congrats buddy...and don't believe them, I didn't vote no for promoting you :). Just kidding bro. Welcome aboard.
"Just kidding? " so you DID vote no for promoting me???? Lmao! 0.o
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(07-05-2014, 03:17 PM)undbiter65 Wrote:
(07-05-2014, 01:42 PM)ray689 Wrote:

"Just kidding? " so you DID vote no for promoting me???? Lmao! 0.o

Lmao
(07-05-2014, 01:45 PM)Brad Wrote:

NOOOOOOO

I feel safer now Hehe!

We were going to have our own version, then realized we didn't want iPhone users here.

But why not, why wouldn't you want to slap a glorified noddy badge on a person who has done next to nothing, so their head can actually expand beyond their stupidity and then they run around lob-sided crashing into everyone and blaming them.
Yes sir-ee every BlackBerry fan site needs BlackBerry hating ambassadors
NOT
Your blissful iGnorance may shield you from the rest of the world but it can't save you from yourself.... or Google
But ion this site, BlackBerry hate's the ambassadors?
(07-05-2014, 09:34 PM)MiSsy Wrote:
(07-05-2014, 01:45 PM)Brad Wrote:

NOOOOOOO

I feel safer now Hehe!

But why not, why wouldn't you want to slap a glorified noddy badge on a person who has done next to nothing, so their head can actually expand beyond their stupidity and then they run around lob-sided crashing into everyone and blaming them.
Yes sir-ee every BlackBerry fan site needs BlackBerry hating ambassadors
NOT
Posting pics about their stupid vans and dogs when they're losing an argument. Lol.
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"