Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to new forum staff
I know it may not seem like it, but we have mods here. Now, don't be afraid, our mods are BlackBerry fans, here to make sure BlackBerry fans have a voice. In all honesty, the only thing we've had to moderate so far, is spammers dropping links to sell us medicine to make various body parts stand up or slim down. Oh, and censoring a few curse words from that punk Undbiter.

But our forums are getting a bit more active, and where I used to be able to thumb through all the posts in one sitting, I can't anymore. And that's a great thing! I hope we continue in that direction. But, we do need an extra set of eyes in this case, and obviously, we need someone who spends a lot of time here, and who we can trust, who shows responsibility and maturity. We couldn't find that. Instead we threw Undbiter a set of keys.

So, everyone congratulate and welcome Undbiter in his new position. And remember Undbiter, we delete spam, stop clicking the links, that pill won't really work for you.
[-] The following 2 users Like Brad's post:
  • BungaDude, veeru789
Yay underbite! :D
cool, I think he sleeping though... wouldn't reply to BBM. lmao!
Kid thinks he's allowed to sleep?! That's it, I'm gonna demote him!

:D
He's been on the job a couple of hours. Time for some annual leave. Congratulations undbiter. Cushiest job in town.
Haha yup I was sleeping! Missed my promotion lol. Thanks guys! I spend a LOT of my time here anyway. So modding will be easy for me. :) Glad to officially be Team UTB! *dancing*
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes undbiter65's post:
  • BungaDude
Ha ha ha. Very funny Brad, and congratulations Undbiter. I plan on using many, various curse words and stuff so you better keep your eye on me!!!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Haha congrats, undbiter!
Now tell us, what's an undbiter?
(07-05-2014, 12:51 AM)james pisano Wrote: Ha ha ha. Very funny Brad, and congratulations Undbiter. I plan on using many, various curse words and stuff so you better keep your eye on me!!!

Haha go ahead! I'm looking for any excuse to use my mod powers! :D

(07-05-2014, 01:28 AM)Nnik Wrote: Now tell us, what's an undbiter?

Well my forum days began in a site about a book series. Undbitr was the name of A sword by an awesome character. And it just kind of stuck. I participated a lot on the site (I blogged for the site once). I guess the reason I stuck with it is because I misspelled it. I put an "e" where there wasn't one. Embarrassing because we were all supposed to be huge fans lol. So it kind of became a whole other thing. :)
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"