Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hub+ subscription
I was expecting, by now, to get a notification to start paying for my Hub+ software suite for other Android devices, but it has not happened. The suite was launched on August 3, with a one month free trial. Anybody with an idea when BlackBerry will start charging for it?
Probably tomorrow, with the 3rd being a Saturday and my auto renewal for anything never comes out on a weekend. I have the BlackBerry Priv so I get it free but I do pay for BBM and Several other apps to get rid of ads

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Thanks Aaron. I will wait for the notification. I hope it will come tomorrow or any day soon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SipoKapumba's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(06-09-2016, 04:14 AM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: Probably tomorrow, with the 3rd being a Saturday and my auto renewal for anything never comes out on a weekend. I have the BlackBerry Priv so I get it free but I do pay for BBM and Several other apps to get rid of ads

If you pay for BBM can you block invites by country?

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nnik's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
That would be worth the price
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(06-09-2016, 09:29 AM)Nnik Wrote: If you pay for BBM can you block invites by country?

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
I'm really not sure, I've never tried. I just only eccept people I know.

(06-09-2016, 05:25 AM)SipoKapumba Wrote: Thanks Aaron. I will wait for the notification. I hope it will come tomorrow or any day soon.
Can I ask why you need to know? I mean if it comes out automatically is it going to hurt anything? Or did they take it away.

I just found out that it will be this week, you'll have it come out this week.

I kept the release date in mind so that on the anniversary, I should be ready to pay for a year's subscription. I was asking to know when billing would start.

(06-09-2016, 11:05 AM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: Can I ask why you need to know? I mean if it comes out automatically is it going to hurt anything? Or did they take it away.

• ClarkAaron27
Got the notification of an update of Hub+, updated just now and got the option to subscribe. I gladly did. $1.01 a month as opposed to $0.99 that was advertised. What the heck! It don't matter. I have waited for this day.
  • newcollector