Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at this $#!±
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/news/542...L-Playlist

One of the biggest secrets? This is what iPhone users have to be hopeful about?? Color? Ffs

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
And iSheep will line up and waste $700 or more.
Apple's latest innovation is color. ,:)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I don't think that you can get an iTurd for $700

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
Should have been or more.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Color? Who cares what comes! No one sees the color. Fragile iPhones are all in cases usually with a cracked screen!

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • Brad
I know someone who uses an iPhone issued to him through work. It's a brand new "S" of some kind; not the big one.

He's had it a week or less and he noticed it was bent. He went to the store and the "geniuses" told him they'd replace it at a charge of $200! They claimed it wasn't a known issue!

He bent it back and put it in a case but it doesn't fit properly and he's aggravated. I told him it's totally a known issue and has been for almost 2 (?) years now and they need to give him a new device.

Unbelievable.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • Brad
Reminds me of the old American Breeds song, "Bend me, Shape me, anyway you want me..." :D

What's the point of colour when you have to put it in a case to keep it from self-destructing?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • james pisano
iFans aren't interested in change or functionality. iFans who were, have switched platforms already.
The trickle down effect has started. Slowly but surely the iPhone sales keep dropping. The sheep are not upgrading as often (why? It's just more of the same old thing) and are slowly switching.

[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • james pisano