Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defects need be fixed! Does Apple not realize?
Or is it that Apple not want to open that can of worms lmao!
http://utbblogs.com/iphone-faces-another...h-disease/

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
Interesting, Apple needs to come down more than one peg.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Plausible deniability is customer service at Crapple.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
You're holding it wrong. Standard tech reply.
The biggest change that Cook has made since becoming CEO is he's lowered the quality of the products enormously. It's unacceptable for a company with that much money and resources to be releasing such poor-quality products.

If they're not going to put many features in a product, then they should at least make sure those features work well.

To put it in perspective, consider that Apple has almost 100 times as much money as BlackBerry, and more experience developing operating systems than BlackBerry, and yet look at how many bugs end up in iOS and how few are in BB10.
[-] The following 2 users Like bartron's post:
  • Brad, james pisano
Well, said! Amen and amen!

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
It's all about money. Why spend anything on R&D when the iSheep will buy and believe Apple.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • james pisano
(02-09-2016, 02:03 AM)bartron Wrote: The biggest change that Cook has made since becoming CEO is he's lowered the quality of the products enormously. It's unacceptable for a company with that much money and resources to be releasing such poor-quality products.

If they're not going to put many features in a product, then they should at least make sure those features work well.

To put it in perspective, consider that Apple has almost 100 times as much money as BlackBerry, and more experience developing operating systems than BlackBerry, and yet look at how many bugs end up in iOS and how few are in BB10.
Now that's putting some perspective to it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure how much more experience they actually have, time yes

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
I say they have more experience because Apple has been developing operating systems since the early 1980s, before BlackBerry existed.