Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackberry Logo Stickers
İmage see :(

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
I put mine back in by myself. I caught the one that came out. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(31-08-2016, 11:11 AM)newcollector Wrote: I put mine back in by myself. I caught the one that came out. :)

I found one in the box but still missing 2. I'm going to call BlackBerry tomorrow and send it back to get fixed, I know it's only a minor problem but I'm so picky about things that I gotta get it fixed.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
They may just send you the silver "bullets" to put in yourself. Either way, it is disappointing when things aren't as they should be. Its like trim on a new car that is loose. Everything works great, but all you as owner see is the loose trim. ;)

[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(31-08-2016, 09:33 PM)newcollector Wrote: They may just send you the silver "bullets" to put in yourself. Either way, it is disappointing when things aren't as they should be. Its like trim on a new car that is loose. Everything works great, but all you as owner see is the loose trim. ;)

Very true

(31-08-2016, 11:02 AM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: Lol, look at the Facebook for BlackBerry, read the phones that BlackBerry won't fix , now I'm not sure how they got broke. As long as they're fix mine I'll be happy. Hell I don't know if they were missing when I got it, never looked at the back until now. I just had it out of the box today because I set it up on Beta. Yeah Yeah I might be to drastic, but I don't like paying money for stuff that isn't right. :)

Remember there's three sides to any story... mine, yours, and the truth.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(03-09-2016, 02:57 PM)Schmurf. Wrote: Remember there's three sides to any story... mine, yours, and the truth.
True, my story is they fell out lol. My BlackBerry DTEK50 is going back for repairs :). Gonna miss it.

Aaron, I'm sure it'll be back soon. The period of separation anxiety should be short - ha ha.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(03-09-2016, 03:01 PM)Schmurf. Wrote: Aaron, I'm sure it'll be back soon. The period of separation anxiety should be short - ha ha.
I hope lol

[-] The following 1 user Likes ClarkAaron27's post:
  • Schmurf.
Blackberry is going to send me a box to send my BlackBerry DTEK50 in to get repairs made. They were going to send a new phone but I don't need that, I'm already on Beta with mine and I hate setting up new phones. Plus BlackBerry would be loosing out and I don't want that, I just want mine fixed. I'm going to miss having it in my drawer lol.