• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackberry Logo Stickers
Does anyone know a good place to order Blackberry logo stickers

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Check with Brad, see what he has left.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
Are they the same size as the BlackBerry logo on the phones? I want one to put on my BlackBerry DTEK50.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
No idea, have to find mine.
Today is the first day I've been on my BlackBerry DTEK50 since I bought it, it's on WiFi for Beta and when I was taking a picture of it I noticed part of the logo has fallen off, im pretty mad about it, I don't understand how it could just come out, but BlackBerry best fix it or my days of buying BlackBerrys will be over, I've heard many people complain about BlackBerry not fixing things. So we'll see. Ugh

What people say and what BlackBerry does are two different things. The silver is just a stick on (was on my Passport) . I stuck it back on and it stayed. But contact customer service. I'm sure they will take care of you.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
(31-08-2016, 10:44 AM)newcollector Wrote: What people say and what BlackBerry does are two different things. The silver is just a stick on (was on my Passport) . I stuck it back on and it stayed. But contact customer service. I'm sure they will take care of you.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
It's reviews on the website. And the logo is overlapped with a plastic around the edges so I don't know how it would have came out.

Surely they'll fix it, I haven't even used it nor has it been outside, im on it now and that's when I noticed it :(

Maybe a wee bit drastic?
Don't believe everything you read. :)

(31-08-2016, 10:35 AM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: I don't understand how it could just come out, but BlackBerry best fix it or my days of buying BlackBerrys will be over, I've heard many people complain about BlackBerry not fixing things. So we'll see. Ugh

[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
Lol, look at the Facebook for BlackBerry, read the phones that BlackBerry won't fix , now I'm not sure how they got broke. As long as they're fix mine I'll be happy. Hell I don't know if they were missing when I got it, never looked at the back until now. I just had it out of the box today because I set it up on Beta. Yeah Yeah I might be to drastic, but I don't like paying money for stuff that isn't right. :)