Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bPod podcast app is now free
The dev has made the BB10 podcast app now free since he says, on another site's forum, he will focus on the Android version of it.
If you haven't tried it, give it a shot. Awesome podcast app.

Posted a screen shot of my subscribed podcasts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I use this. It's great! And if you're looking for new podcasts check out Geek*E...part of the UTBNetworks lineup. :D

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes pippimarried's post:
  • Jope28
(24-08-2016, 08:43 PM)pippimarried Wrote: I use this. It's great! And if you're looking for new podcasts check out Geek*E...part of the UTBNetworks lineup. :D

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Well, I gave up on trying to subscribe to UTBBLOGS podcast ages ago.
I could never find it when searching in bPod, so I just usually go through the 'hassle' of using the CacheTube app to cache the UTB episode when available and listen to it on the commute or while jogging.

So many good podcasts, so little time.
Some weeks, I just ignore all podcasts to give my PaperWhite some attention and vice versa lol.

Darn work and responsibilities take up valuable time that should be spent reading or listening to podcasts!
We never have been able to get bPod to include our podcasts in search. Odd since I've promoted it as my favorite podcast app so much. The dev will have a rough time on Android. Pocketcasts is near perfect.

For UTB podcasts in bPod you have to subscribe via rss. We have three ongoing series.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Off topic, but is it weird to watch TV muted just because you don't feel like hearing voices?

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
(25-08-2016, 12:40 PM)Nnik Wrote: Off topic, but is it weird to watch TV muted just because you don't feel like hearing voices?

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Shhhh.... don't tell anyone, but the voices are in your head.
Watch sports often without sound, chatter is annoying.
Goes back to the days of Howard Cosell on MNF.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(25-08-2016, 08:03 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Watch sports often without sound, chatter is annoying.
Goes back to the days of Howard Cosell on MNF.

I tend to avoid audio on sports nowadays, but I thought Cosell was great.
"Down goes Frazier... Down goes Frazier...." is a classic.
Cosell was awesome because of how much he pissed people off too lol
Cosell not bad where you mentioned, but annoyed me no end on MNF. Of course, Dandy Don got him often. :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • newcollector
Poor Frank Gifford.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk