Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android App?
We can still hope, DL. We know it is a difficult issue that is in the works. I feel confident that the striving for excellence at UTB will eventually get it done.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • DickLewis13
I feel pretty funny saying this, but I just use the browser on my Priv. Works well for me.
Bwahahahahaha!!!!
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Canuckvoip's post:
  • Ninja
It would be nice to have one. Might is simply require the BB10 UTB app to be ported over to Android with some tinkering, or, it has to be written specifically for Android? Still, not having it is understandable. It will require quite a bit of money to have it developed. Did Brad say some fellow from India made an unsolicited offer to develop one?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
By the way, TapaTalk does a pretty good job when it comes to reading UTB Blogs on Android.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Never use Tapatalk. Browser works great.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Tappatalk does work great especially if you subscribe to a number of blog and forums like I do. Only drawback is the inability to post a comment to a blog unless you go to Web view.

Personal taste, just don't care for Tapatalk.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I wasn't trying to negate your preference, DL. I was just pointing out that it is a great app especially if you are a part of a number of forums and follow a number of blog sites. I used it when I was on my Passport. It works better on the Priv. I had some battery drain issues with it on BB10.

It is not perfect, but it is a nice app.

It does do everything a reader app can do. You can follow both the blogs and forums and get push notifications when new posts are added. Both Blogs and Geek are set up for Tapatalk. In fact, a certain app from a certain site we used to go to was just a branded Tapatalk app. We just don't have the funds for it. Lol

I didn't know that!