Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Crap that is Apple
Yup

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
Have to agree with Ray and Nik. But we have said so many times that the iSheep are ignoramos.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(13-08-2016, 07:22 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Have to agree with Ray and Nik. But we have said so many times that the iSheep are ignoramos.
It's just showing it's ugly head again.... Mom is in Europe visiting a ailing sister and he communication is reduced to Gmail on Wifi and no ability to send pictures. Hotmail isn't working on her iPhone 6, pictures won't sent on txt either. She can only reliably communicate with other iPhones.

[-] The following 3 users Like Nnik's post:
  • Brad, james pisano, Ninja
(13-08-2016, 12:09 PM)Nnik Wrote: It's just showing it's ugly head again.... Mom is in Europe visiting a ailing sister and he communication is reduced to Gmail on Wifi and no ability to send pictures. Hotmail isn't working on her iPhone 6, pictures won't sent on txt either. She can only reliably communicate with other iPhones.

Well, #1 Nik, sorry about your Aunt. #2, that sounds ridiculous. People still pay for that kind of service. They can play their Pokemon, but can't make calls or even use text messaging reliably; nice priorities.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
I think Apple does it to get people to convince friends and relatives to buy Apple

[-] The following 4 users Like Nnik's post:
  • DickLewis13, james pisano, newcollector, Ninja
Yep, make phone exclusive to communicate, get sucked into using inferior product.
To make matters even worse, those people believe it's the fault of the other platforms "inferior" technology that's causing the problems

[-] The following 3 users Like Nnik's post:
  • Brad, DickLewis13, newcollector
Amazing ain't it. They have no clue.

(14-08-2016, 05:16 AM)Nnik Wrote: To make matters even worse, those people believe it's the fault of the other platforms "inferior" technology that's causing the problems

Tell her to try Spotify or Pandora on the BlackBerry 10OS, it's way better than Google Music. I disabled that app as soon as I bought my Priv lol.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 4 users Like ClarkAaron27's post:
  • BBEAST, james pisano, newcollector, Ninja
(14-08-2016, 03:22 PM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: Tell her to try Spotify or Pandora on the BlackBerry 10OS, it's way better than Google Music. I disabled that app as soon as I bought my Priv lol.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the 411 ClarkAaron!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 2 users Like james pisano's post:
  • ClarkAaron27, Ninja