Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Tweet.
Fingers and toes crossed
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
It's important to realize that the numbers for this device do not need to approach say Samsung or iPhone numbers. I'm sure if we ever see numbers it won't look like anything compared to them. But they don't have to. They only need to beat their costs, which with this phone, should be minimal. I'm not hoping for vast numbers. I'm hoping for profit.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
(13-08-2016, 01:32 AM)Brad Wrote: It's important to realize that the numbers for this device do not need to approach say Samsung or iPhone numbers. I'm sure if we ever see numbers it won't look like anything compared to them. But they don't have to. They only need to beat their costs, which with this phone, should be minimal. I'm not hoping for vast numbers. I'm hoping for profit.

True but it would still be nice to see BlackBerry gain some traction so their devices aren't the ones in the back room in a drawer of carrier stores anymore.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ray689's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(13-08-2016, 02:28 AM)ray689 Wrote: True but it would still be nice to see BlackBerry gain some traction so their devices aren't the ones in the back room in a drawer of carrier stores anymore.
At last your carriers have them. Lol

One device isn't going to fix that. It will be a long road ahead. Especially here in the US. First step is to be profitable. Everything else comes after that.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
I hope sales are doing great, I'm very impressed with my BlackBerry DTEK50 although I'm not using it, I did try it out for a few days but I bought it just to own it and to do my part in helping BlackBerry. I know one device don't matter, but it adds up.

[-] The following 2 users Like ClarkAaron27's post:
  • Brad, Fayzul
(13-08-2016, 02:28 AM)ray689 Wrote: True but it would still be nice to see BlackBerry gain some traction so their devices aren't the ones in the back room in a drawer of carrier stores anymore.
Att use to be that way, now they finally have them out front and push them around here.

(13-08-2016, 02:32 AM)Brad Wrote: At last your carriers have them. Lol

One device isn't going to fix that. It will be a long road ahead. Especially here in the US. First step is to be profitable. Everything else comes after that.

Yes one device won't fix it but the traction has to start somewhere. Ideally I'm just hoping the sell more then last quarter. Any kind of growth is good.