• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App Manager for BlackBerry 10
For that I would need the Brad face

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
Yep, not one of our emojis. :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
We need that emo in Tapatalk

The next release of App Manager will include Action shortcuts.

I have a few actions planned (like switch the flashlight on and off) but I want to hear from you lovely BlackBerry 10 users. What quick actions would you like to be able to perform with a homescreen icon or with a simple key click?
Rad Systems | BlackBerry World | Twitter | BBM Channel: C0006BB16
Well, I'd love the be able to use a hotkey to turn the flashlight on/off while the screen is still locked. :-) I doubt that's possible, though.

Back in 2014 I suggested to BlackBerry that they allow users to use some app from the lock screen. It would be restricted to apps that don't read or write any data. E.g. Flashligt, calculator.
Well, I'd love the be able to use a hotkey to turn the flashlight on/off while the screen is still locked. :-) I doubt that's possible, though.

Back in 2014 I suggested to BlackBerry that they allow users to use some app from the lock screen. It would be restricted to apps that don't read or write any data. E.g. Flashligt, calculator.
(13-10-2016, 05:47 AM)bartron Wrote: Well, I'd love the be able to use a hotkey to turn the flashlight on/off while the screen is still locked. :-) I doubt that's possible, though.

Switching the flashlight on and off using the physical key buttons will be possible in the next version of App Manager (even with the screen locked! :)
Rad Systems | BlackBerry World | Twitter | BBM Channel: C0006BB16
[-] The following 2 users Like radsystems's post:
  • bartron, DickLewis13
Looking forward to new features.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(13-10-2016, 08:54 PM)radsystems Wrote: Switching the flashlight on and off using the physical key buttons will be possible in the next version of App Manager (even with the screen locked! :)

Oh, very cool. I didn't think BB10 would allow you to control apps or functionality from the lock screen, for security reasons, obviously. Thanks !
Hmmm