Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
latest dog poop from seeking alpha
These guys are seriously pissing me off this is the third anti BlackBerry post in as many days. Troll Patrol alerted me to the first one and I subscribed ad posted as Jeffcono - don't know why first name came into my head lol. Anyway here's the link. I don't like to click on these and give them credence but these a holes need to be told. (ps sorry if this post is in the wrong place) http://seekingalpha.com/article/3995062-...of=15&dr=1
Title has minor edit.
Agree with post, I don't read their claptrap, they are brain dead.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • bnew70
Seeking Alpha is just a bunch of people hoping to manipulate stocks in their favor

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • james pisano
(04-08-2016, 12:26 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Title has minor edit.
Agree with post, I don't read their claptrap, they are brain dead.

Sorry about the language, wasn't thinking was quite incensed by the negativity of the article
Well understood. :)
(04-08-2016, 12:29 AM)Brad Wrote: Seeking Alpha is just a bunch of people hoping to manipulate stocks in their favor

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
This....always this

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
(04-08-2016, 12:10 AM)bnew70 Wrote: These guys are seriously pissing me off this is the third anti BlackBerry post in as many days. Troll Patrol alerted me to the first one and I subscribed ad posted as Jeffcono - don't know why first name came into my head lol. Anyway here's the link. I don't like to click on these and give them credence but these a holes need to be told. (ps sorry if this post is in the wrong place) http://seekingalpha.com/article/3995062-...of=15&dr=1
Can even read the full article due to Seeking Alpha wanting a person to register to read full article....and quite frankly...they are not with registering for.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
All we can do is keep growing UTB and offering the positive truth to dilute the effects of their negative lies.

[-] The following 2 users Like pippimarried's post:
  • Brad, DickLewis13
Not worth reading one word, much less register.

(05-08-2016, 07:23 PM)fishlove73 Wrote: Can even read the full article due to Seeking Alpha wanting a person to register to read full article....and quite frankly...they are not with registering for.

We at UTB are trying our best. Agree to we just keep spreading the good.

(05-08-2016, 07:29 PM)pippimarried Wrote: All we can do is keep growing UTB and offering the positive truth to dilute the effects of their negative lies.