Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackBerry Android Keyboard
Got it Friday.

(12-09-2016, 09:22 AM)newcollector Wrote: DL, you are on a Priv? Welcome!

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Congratulations DL. Which network? Do they have a Verison version? CDMA?
I like big, powerful devices, so, my eyes are trained on the PRIV. I should get it during the December or January price cut season. For now, I have been using an LG G4 just to get to know Android, after using BB10 for almost three years. I have installed a BlackBerry keyboard on it along with Hub+ software suite. I would rather pay for an official BlackBerry keyboard though, but it is not available for now.

(12-09-2016, 02:57 AM)Nnik Wrote: Why don't you just break down and by a Dtek50?

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
(13-09-2016, 07:22 AM)SipoKapumba Wrote: I like big, powerful devices, so, my eyes are trained on the PRIV. I should get it during the December or January price cut season. For now, I have been using an LG G4 just to get to know Android, after using BB10 for almost three years. I have installed a BlackBerry keyboard on it along with Hub+ software suite. I would rather pay for an official BlackBerry keyboard though, but it is not available for now.
You can get it on ebay for $299. I got mine for that. No auction. Buy it now price. It is AT&T.
Comes with an unlock code.
Don't think that will work for Sipo, being outside of US.
Their in the process of shutting down Cobalts apps, that will help BlackBerry alot.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Two different convos going.
(13-09-2016, 11:11 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Don't think that will work for Sipo, being outside of US.
Someone could buy it for Sipo and send it to him. On the other note, I can't find the BlackBerry keyboard app on my Priv. I only use it because I like the word suggestions on the vkb. But can't find a separate app. Baked in?

My Priv has BlackBerry kb.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(13-09-2016, 09:32 PM)newcollector Wrote: Someone could buy it for Sipo and send it to him. On the other note, I can't find the BlackBerry keyboard app on my Priv. I only use it because I like the word suggestions on the vkb. But can't find a separate app. Baked in?

Yep, the BlackBerry keyboard is the default keyboard on the Priv.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk