Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackBerry Android Keyboard
(10-08-2016, 10:18 AM)ray689 Wrote: Sipo, from what I understand, the keyboard is coming shortly as part of the software suite which is expanding beyond the hub, contacts, calendar and password keeper.
Sounds like good news. I've installed the latest Cobalt232 keyboard and it has swipe. BlackBerry will have to ask Cobalt to stop distributing patched keyboards for them to stand a chance of making money.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Weird how people that support theft of tech. would shudder at shoplifters

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nnik's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(10-08-2016, 05:04 PM)SipoKapumba Wrote: Sounds like good news. I've installed the latest Cobalt232 keyboard and it has swipe. BlackBerry will have to ask Cobalt to stop distributing patched keyboards for them to stand a chance of making money.

Yes swipe is there. I think for most average consumers, they wouldn't know how to install cobalt or any other method and if they wanted the keyboard would like go the Google play route.
(11-08-2016, 09:49 AM)ray689 Wrote: Yes swipe is there. I think for most average consumers, they wouldn't know how to install cobalt or any other method and if they wanted the keyboard would like go the Google play route.
True, I had to search hard to find the patched keyboard for other Android devices, let alone the updated one.

I am still hoping that the BlackBerry keyboard will be made available to other Android devices, starting with those running marshmallow. It has not been included in the Hub+ software suite as I had hoped. It was just me wishful thinking.
Why don't you just break down and by a Dtek50?

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
Or Priv. I did. :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Yeah... or Priv

DL, you are on a Priv? Welcome!

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • Brad
When you gotta go....