Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you use BBM Stickers?
Do you use BBM Stickers? Are you willing to pay for stickers or do you just grab the free ones? Do you subscribe to the BBM Sticker Club? What are your favorite stickers? Cool
No subscription, have purchased a few, have a few free ones. Very seldom use them, so I have no use for a lot of them.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I use entirely too many stickers. Lol

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 2 users Like Brad's post:
  • ClarkAaron27, DickLewis13
(02-08-2016, 01:09 AM)Brad Wrote: I use entirely too many stickers. Lol

Same here :-) I've bought several stickers, and grab as many free stickers as I can... but turns off most of them though :p
Many get really carried away.  Hehe! 

(02-08-2016, 01:09 AM)Brad Wrote: I use entirely too many stickers. Lol

Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I use all the redheaded ones.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 3 users Like pippimarried's post:
  • Brad, ClarkAaron27, Schmurf.
Yup.... Wish I could use them here

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
I have some free one, I have some paid ones. I use them here and there, but I don't go crazy with them. The challenge I find is that many of them are too childish for my liking. But, that's my opinion and I'm sure there are other that love what I dislike. Choice is great! :D
I use them sporadically some days and others way too often. I've bought some and use them.

Sent on my BlackBerry Priv via Tapatalk
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
I use more stickers than I should and have probably purchased about a dozen packs (not proud of that lol).

My most used packs are probably Star Trek, Underdog and Garfield.

My favorite was Duck Dynasty, but for some reason it shows as 'unavailable' for me even though I purchased it and used it for a while last year.