Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marketing DTEK
(28-07-2016, 04:27 PM)HYMAN Wrote: It's about CHOICES, boys. We can go here in circles all day and night about Android and BB10. Truth is, it doesn't help, ain't it?

BlackBerry gave us the choice. Pick up yours and Berry on! Enough said.

We should just market BlackBerry as a whole, not by the OS that runs on its device alone. It's still BlackBerry anyway.
Agree with this

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • newcollector
Well said, Hyman.

(29-07-2016, 06:54 AM)newcollector Wrote: Well said, Hyman.

Thanks NC. :-)
Too much time and energy is spent debating the OS rather than promoting a company that has the innovative spirit and customer concern to be able to offer two different OSes that have one thing in common: security.

Blackberry produces great phones that allow us to keep our lives mobile without the dread of compromise. No other OS and phone producer can make that claim.

I loved BB10. The only reason I switched to the Priv was due to some programs I needed for work and leisure that would not run properly on my Passport.

So here I am typing on my Priv, still hoping BlackBerry completes it's turnaround, still supporting them by buying their devices. And let me tell you, I never thought I would own an android. Well, I really don't. I own a BlackDroid!

[-] The following 4 users Like newcollector's post:
  • DickLewis13, Fayzul, mscloutier, Schmurf.
(29-07-2016, 11:55 PM)newcollector Wrote: Too much time and energy is spent debating the OS rather than promoting a company that has the innovative spirit and customer concern to be able to offer two different OSes that have one thing in common: security.

Blackberry produces great phones that allow us to keep our lives mobile without the dread of compromise. No other OS and phone producer can make that claim.

I loved BB10. The only reason I switched to the Priv was due to some programs I needed for work and leisure that would not run properly on my Passport.

So here I am typing on my Priv, still hoping BlackBerry completes it's turnaround, still supporting them by buying their devices. And let me tell you, I never thought I would own an android. Well, I really don't. I own a BlackDroid!

I wish there was a way to pin this comment.

Make it mandatory reading for all new members. Lol

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • newcollector
Bit of a work around, but in a new thread. :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy