Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marketing DTEK
If DTEK50 sales are decent (whatever that is) what's to stop BlackBerry from licensing the tech to other companies. The minimal branding is almost like BlackBerry saying 'Put your logo here'

What are your thoughts on BlackBerry licensing DTEK to other android OEMs?
Sent from the Best Smartphone in the World - my BlackBerry
They can. Personally I'm hoping they can get popular enough to not consider it. Lol

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • bartron
Agree with Brad. A little bit of marketing and the 50 will really sell.
The way BlackBerry made the announcement was a great start.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I like what someone said a little earlier. Not sure what thread of who... maybe even on channel? Not sure. I get confused... lol

They said they were looking at this as the Z50. I like that a lot. Think about it, people wanted Z50 for an upgraded all touch media machine. This IS it.

Almost. The Z50 I was looking forward to would still be BB10.

(28-07-2016, 04:38 AM)Brad Wrote: I like what someone said a little earlier. Not sure what thread of who... maybe even on channel? Not sure. I get confused... lol

They said they were looking at this as the Z50. I like that a lot. Think about it, people wanted Z50 for an upgraded all touch media machine. This IS it.

[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • bartron
(28-07-2016, 04:19 AM)Brad Wrote: They can. Personally I'm hoping they can get popular enough to not consider it. Lol

Yes, I agree with Mr. Brad. Lmfao!
(28-07-2016, 05:04 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Almost. The Z50 I was looking forward to would still be BB10.

I agree! DTEK50 cannot be the Z50 we were all waiting for.
(28-07-2016, 05:25 AM)Spirit Wrote: I agree! DTEK50 cannot be the Z50 we were all waiting for.
Why not? It's 5" screen all touch. Will have access to more media and games than Z50.

Obviously we want BB10, but for the things people wanted a Z50 for, this will do with ease.

Choices, Brad. Still gonna kind of sit back and wait for next BB10. Next year, so be it.
If there is a CDMA version of any of the BlackDroid releases, I will check them out with honesty.
I seconded Brad.. yeah, why not? If people keep complaining about everything and anything and can't be pleased on what's on the table, then let these people make their own phones and OSs. Full stop.

(Surprisingly, tech sites are giving this BlackBerry midranger promising reviews/feedbacks. They keep coming..)
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • ClarkAaron27