Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just ordered mine
(30-07-2016, 11:45 AM)danfrancisco Wrote: I pre-ordered my Fiddy right after it was announced! Soooo excited to get it!

Btw, I've spent the last few days suffering through the CB forums and boy are there a lot of DTEK50 haters over there. Nice to come over here and hear from other folks who are just as excited about BB's newest device as I am!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Welcome Dan. :)

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • BBEAST
(28-07-2016, 03:39 AM)mscloutier Wrote: I ordered two last night.

One for me? You're such a good mate!! ;)
(30-07-2016, 11:45 AM)danfrancisco Wrote: I pre-ordered my Fiddy right after it was announced! Soooo excited to get it!

Btw, I've spent the last few days suffering through the CB forums and boy are there a lot of DTEK50 haters over there. Nice to come over here and hear from other folks who are just as excited about BB's newest device as I am!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to UTB Dan, most of us came here from sites like CB, sick of all the negativity and hatred towards BlackBerry. We are all fans here, sharing the same interest and willingness to help each other out. People who come here to bash BlackBerry are not welcome, but true fans like yourself become part of the UTB community. UTB is the #1 site for BlackBerry fans!
[-] The following 2 users Like Wayno's post:
  • BBEAST, mscloutier
(31-07-2016, 05:42 PM)Wayno Wrote: One for me? You're such a good mate!! ;)

LMAO

Sorry, my son has already called dibs on it.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

Bummer, too late
(27-07-2016, 03:36 AM)Robert Wrote: Just ordered the DTEK50 bundle with charger. I'll most likely gift it to my sister after checking it out.
BS...you're a hoarder and everyone knows it

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
(02-08-2016, 04:03 AM)Nnik Wrote: BS...you're a hoarder and everyone knows it

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
Lmfao!! Robert is not comfortable if he doesn't have at least two BlackBerry phones in each room

Special bundle sale ends August 8, so don't stall.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Brad
We have two known BH's on UTB forums. One proudly admits it, mscloutier, the other is still in denial, Robert. I suspect there are a few more closet BH'S here as well :)

[-] The following 2 users Like newcollector's post:
  • Brad, mscloutier
I vote Aaron as a BH-er too. 13 devices!? WTF!? :D