Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope I'm in the right Forum
OK so I own about every BlackBerry and I like switching phones out each week, we'll since I have the BlackBerry Priv when I switch to my BlackBerry 10 phones or phone I have to transfer my BBM account over which is no problem, but the problem I'm having is when I switch from my Priv to my z10 it cancels my BBM Subscription like custom pin and Add Free, is there a way to fix it? I'm writing this from my BlackBerry Z10 and wow I missed this keyboard!!! :)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
(25-07-2016, 05:07 AM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: OK so I own about every BlackBerry and I like switching phones out each week, we'll since I have the BlackBerry Priv when I switch to my BlackBerry 10 phones or phone I have to transfer my BBM account over which is no problem, but the problem I'm having is when I switch from my Priv to my z10 it cancels my BBM Subscription like custom pin and Add Free, is there a way to fix it? I'm writing this from my BlackBerry Z10 and wow I missed this keyboard!!! :)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure though, but have you tried BlackBerry's Device Switch App? It might help. I don't know.

Anyway, there seem to be some hitch about BB10 and the Priv regarding transferring of accounts and subscription. I can't say much because I don't have a Priv.

Some Priv and BB10 owners might have a proper say regarding the issue..
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(25-07-2016, 05:51 AM)HYMAN Wrote: I'm not sure though, but have you tried BlackBerry's Device Switch App? It might help. I don't know.

Anyway, there seem to be some hitch about BB10 and the Priv regarding transferring of accounts and subscription. I can't say much because I don't have a Priv.

Some Priv and BB10 owners might have a proper say regarding the issue..
Yes I've used BlackBerry Device Switch and BlackBerry Transfer with every new BlackBerry I purchase. I'll check and see if I missed something though, thanks for the response man .

Sent from My BlackBerry Priv,Z10,Passport or the other 13 BlackBerry's
Otherwise, you can use BlackBerry's Help Blog.. Regarding different "How To's"..

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/
I think it's because of the billing. Android BBM uses Google Play billing. BB10 BBM uses BlackBerry billing. They probably cancel subscriptions as a service to the customer so they don't continue paying for it through the old service.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
Makes sense. Hey is there any website to watch the BlackBerry phone release thing tomorrow

Have page bookmarked on desktop, finding Nada so far.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(26-07-2016, 07:32 AM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: Makes sense. Hey is there any website to watch the BlackBerry phone release thing tomorrow

Somebody from one of the BBM Channels released a link yesterday. I'm not sure if it is working though..
http://m.gsmarena.com/blackberry_neon_im...-19614.php

The webcast link is http://webcast.fmav.ca/blackberryJuly2016/  and the access password is LIVEsecurity

BlackBerry Neon launch link.