Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The #1 Site for BlackBerry Fans
So it hit me the other day, there's not really a site for BlackBerry Fans besides us.

There's sites for "users and abusers" , sites for "all things BlackBerry" and plenty of sites that state they will bring you the news, when it seems that means only criticism.

I find it hard to believe no one else has tried to make a site for BlackBerry Fans.

After all, that's been our goal from the start.

So we've claimed it. About three years too late to be honest.

I'd like to re-welcome you to UTB, the #1 Site for BlackBerry Fans!

Now let's beat those critics, users & abusers.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 4 users Like Brad's post:
  • DickLewis13, m3mb3rsh1p, mscloutier, Wayno
(21-07-2016, 01:37 AM)Brad Wrote: So it hit me the other day, there's not really a site for BlackBerry Fans besides us.

There's sites for "users and abusers" , sites for "all things BlackBerry" and plenty of sites that state they will bring you the news, when it seems that means only criticism.

I find it hard to believe no one else has tried to make a site for BlackBerry Fans.

After all, that's been our goal from the start.

So we've claimed it. About three years too late to be honest.

I'd like to re-welcome you to UTB, the #1 Site for BlackBerry Fans!

Now let's beat those critics, users & abusers.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

+1, 000, 000
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
We are trying, Brad. :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Schmurf.
Awesome!! It's why #iChooseUTB!!!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like TheAlphaGeek's post:
  • Brad, Schmurf.
UTB Blogs is the Best BlackBerry forum Period!! :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 2 users Like ClarkAaron27's post:
  • Brad, Schmurf.
(21-07-2016, 03:04 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: We are trying, Brad. :)

Some of are more trying than others (ha ha, just teasing)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • ClarkAaron27
On a serious note, yes I would say that UTB is really for the BlackBerry aficionado to come and feel at home and free from abuse. A place to share your opinion no matter how it may differ from others' opinions. I may not agree with everything other people say and I'm sure not everyone agrees with me. But what is important is that we all respect each other here. I would also say we care for each other here. I've shared conversations with others that were completely BlackBerry unrelated; they were personal and important. This is a fantastic site.
[-] The following 3 users Like Schmurf.'s post:
  • Brad, ClarkAaron27, HYMAN
This is definitely the #1 site for BlackBerry fans. The people here are fantastic. I came here looking for something different other than the bashing that went on at other sites. I liked it here so much, it's pretty much the only site I come to now. Even worse, I got sucked in to helping out covering for Chap for a while and now I can't leave. Bitten by the UTB bug!! Now UTB is in my blood.
Sorry folks, but you'll have to put up with me around here, lol.
[-] The following 3 users Like Wayno's post:
  • Brad, HYMAN, Schmurf.
(21-07-2016, 10:14 PM)Wayno Wrote: This is definitely the #1 site for BlackBerry fans. The people here are fantastic. I came here looking for something different other than the bashing that went on at other sites. I liked it here so much, it's pretty much the only site I come to now. Even worse, I got sucked in to helping out covering for Chap for a while and now I can't leave. Bitten by the UTB bug!! Now UTB is in my blood.
Sorry folks, but you'll have to put up with me around here, lol.

Hell yeah. LOL
UTB is the only BlackBerry site I visit. I've long given up on the other so called BlackBerry sites and their rapid trolls.
Martin
BlackBerry 10