Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Film-On App
(21-07-2016, 12:36 AM)Brad Wrote: Hyman bragging about his data again

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Bwahahaha. Not really. That's accidental and unintended.. Because I don't have a WiFi.. :-(
This is way off topic, but why don't you have WiFi?
(21-07-2016, 02:55 PM)Schmurf. Wrote: This is way off topic, but why don't you have WiFi?

Can't afford. :-)
(21-07-2016, 03:39 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Can't afford. :-)
Yet you can afford unlimited data???

WiFi is way cheaper than the amount of data you use here. Lol

(22-07-2016, 12:21 AM)Brad Wrote: Yet you can afford unlimited data???

WiFi is way cheaper than the amount of data you use here. Lol

Thing is, in the UK, they sell WiFi, landline phone and TV cable as a bundle. And that is way way dearer than my prepaid "unlimited" data plan, which by the way works for all my needs.

I don't need a landline phone, and a TV cable, because I have and can do most of the things I need on my BB10 device/s.

I have a TV app, a torrent link source for all my TV series needs. I have BB10 for my communication. It suits my lifestyle. And it's UNLIMITED. Lmfao!
Different game than in US. Thankfully.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Here in Canada for the most part cellular, landline, Internet, and v can be individual or bundled as you so desire. A lot of people have their Internet and TV bundled, but dropped their landline. We have all four.
(20-07-2016, 11:04 PM)HYMAN Wrote: It is actually about 5-10 seconds late than the live TV. But it works fine with me and my network. When you're out and about, just killing time and want something to watch on your telly all of a sudden and have enough data to spend on your mobile phone, then this app is good enough for you.
Working a shift during my fav Football game I can see how it would be handy to sneak a peak etc..

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(22-07-2016, 11:04 AM)fishlove73 Wrote: Working a shift during my fav Football game I can see how it would be handy to sneak a peak etc..

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

That's the point FishLove. It doesn't have to be a "thing". It's something to be handy when needed. :-)
Quite cool, I even got stuck a bit)