Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Film-On App
Anyone using this app on BB World? It's one of the best BB10 apps (AFAIC) available. By the way it's also available on other platforms.

If you want to catch some live TV shows while on the go, this might be the better, if not the best, app for you.
Live TV? Is that a thing anymore? Lol. I'll give it a look

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Likely means while being broadcast. :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
It's not a thing really. But if you're outside or travelling and would want to catch a show on the telly, and you're on the go. Why not give it a try.

It's not about it's a thing or what. It's about when it's handy.
No use for it, so no more comments.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I'm commenting!!

*runs away*

Bwahahaha...
Tried it... can be useful but a bit slow... or probably my internet is the one that slow :p
It is actually about 5-10 seconds late than the live TV. But it works fine with me and my network. When you're out and about, just killing time and want something to watch on your telly all of a sudden and have enough data to spend on your mobile phone, then this app is good enough for you.
(20-07-2016, 11:04 PM)HYMAN Wrote: It is actually about 5-10 seconds late than the live TV. But it works fine with me and my network. When you're out and about, just killing time and want something to watch on your telly all of a sudden and have enough data to spend on your mobile phone, then this app is good enough for you.
Hyman bragging about his data again