Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't buy apps from this Dev. They're not his files.
(17-07-2016, 12:41 PM)BBEAST Wrote: The app it's free .I just give it a try now. Looks good.And it's very fast!
It's fast and works great because it's Face10, get the real app and it's also free or you can buy the Pro version. But Facebox is a stolen app and BlackBerry is already on it and taking care of It.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
I do want to make it clear that I am not trying to stir things up, I like Oliver and he works hard to bring us apps and I just couldn't sit around and see someone else taking the credit for another man's hard work and It's stealing and I don't like a thief. Anyways #Blackerry4Life.

(17-07-2016, 01:27 PM)Brad Wrote: Welcome BBEAST.

I've got to admit I know nothing about this. But I do know that some less than scrupulous devs have stole Nemory's code before. If this has happened again, BlackBerry will react and pull the app.

I do like how the BlackBerry community (well, at least here lol) have a sense of justice and won't support stolen apps. It's so different than what you see in the Android community.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Your correct, last time the same person stole his Inst10 file and what was bad was it wasn't secured after it was stolen and people had a lot of information leaked out and people were so mad which I can see why.

(17-07-2016, 03:55 PM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: It's fast and works great because it's Face10, get the real app and it's also free or you can buy the Pro version. But Facebox is a stolen app and BlackBerry is already on it and taking care of It.

I do use Nemory's app.Pro version .
[-] The following 1 user Likes BBEAST's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(17-07-2016, 04:03 PM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: Your correct, last time the same person stole his Inst10 file and what was bad was it wasn't secured after it was stolen and people had a lot of information leaked out and people were so mad which I can see why.

It's the same dev? Wow. Dude doesn't learn does he? Lol

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(18-07-2016, 01:33 AM)Brad Wrote: It's the same dev? Wow. Dude doesn't learn does he? Lol

Nope lol

From my BlackBerry Z10,Priv or Passport
I believe the same developer made a crappy instagram app that automatically follows and likes posts and accounts in Arabic or something that promotes his ideology. And it was luckily removed from BBW within a day or so.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ninja's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(19-07-2016, 07:23 PM)Ninja Wrote: I believe the same developer made a crappy instagram app that automatically follows and likes posts and accounts in Arabic or something that promotes his ideology. And it was luckily removed from BBW within a day or so.
Yup that's him.

From my BlackBerry Z10,Priv or Passport