Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon GO
(27-07-2016, 04:04 PM)theCHIVERChance Wrote: I haven't done a whole lot of commenting on crackberry forums, but yeah it wouldn't make sense to make that up. I have seen a few other people say that it's working great on the passport.
I got it working because I used Cobalts tools, it's very easy to set up.

Sent from My BlackBerry Priv,Z10,Passport or the other 13 BlackBerry's
Why are they always so quick to say BlackBerry can't do something? Lol.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
I can confirm that Pokémon GO works just fine on both the Passport and Z30... having also tried the installation method on a Dev Alpha C and two Z10s, it would seem that the 'older' BlackBerry 10 devices just aren't powerful enough to run the app.

The plus side of this is that the Z10s and Dev Alpha now have working Google Play Store - every cloud, and all that :)
[-] The following 3 users Like BrizBerryDevs's post:
  • Brad, ClarkAaron27, james pisano
Well I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get an SE soon so I might not have to worry about it. That I have seen, BB10 is the best alternative to Android or iOS app wise, on top of Android and iOS being the best alternative to BB10 OS wise!
Yes they work great.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
Ever since I downloaded the apps for Pokémon I don't have to Tapatalk app asking for Google Play Services anymore which is awesome on my BlackBerry Z10. I don't have Pokémon any more because I don't play it but I download because I wanted to follow Cobalts thing, but Pokémon is working great for my daughters z10 and wife's passport.

[-] The following 1 user Likes ClarkAaron27's post:
  • Brad
(28-07-2016, 01:13 PM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: Ever since I downloaded the apps for Pokémon I don't have to Tapatalk app asking for Google Play Services anymore which is awesome on my BlackBerry Z10. I don't have Pokémon any more because I don't play it but I download because I wanted to follow Cobalts thing, but Pokémon is working great for my daughters z10 and wife's passport.

That's good to know!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
I was having trouble with Face10 Messenger on my BlackBerry Z10 so I did some work and was able to get regular Facebook Messenger to work İmage

İmage. And it works in the Hub

How'd you do that? I'm sure there's some Facebook users that would love to know